Australia's annual celebration of communityNavigation
The next Neighbour Day will be held on Sunday 30th March 2014
verandah by neighbour day magazine
Edition 1 2012
hi-res for fast internet connections
low-res for slower connections (please note some logos may not display correctly)
1. Strengthen communities and build better relationships with the people who live around us.
2. Create safer, healthier and more vibrant suburbs and towns.
3. Promote tolerance, respect and understanding.
4. Break down community barriers.
5. Protect the elderly, the vulnerable and the disadvantaged.
As a signatory to the National Compact Neighbour Day is proud to support this Australian Government strategy for the Third Sector.
Neighbour Day is Australia’s annual celebration of community, bringing together the people next door, across the street or on the next farm for a beer, a barbie or just a cuppa.
Held on the last Sunday in March every year, it’s the perfect day to say thanks for being a great neighbour and for being there when I needed you most.